I often do the hairdressing, make-up and/or provide head wear* for TV and film. This is an exciting and glamourous area of my work and is a natural progression for me, having being raised by my lovely mum Valerie who often featured on TV shows, on radio and in films.
Examples of my recent TV and movie hair & beauty work include:
- For Don’t Tell the Bride I have supplied the hair and make-up in several episodes;
- For Coronation Street I have often provided head wear (for example I provided tiaras and headdresses for Tamzin Outhwaite when her character married Ian Beale);
- For EastEnders I’ve provided bespoke head wear for many on-screen special occasions;
- And it is the same kind of thing for the long-running soap Hollyoaks;
- For Channel 4 I have provided bespoke head wear for the mini-series The Regency House Party;
- plus many other beauty-related jobs for both Channel 4 and the BBC.
So it goes without saying that if you would love to have a make-over by a hair and make-up artist to the stars, or to look a million dollars for your prom, wedding, or other special occasion, I’d be delighted to help and you know you’ll be in the best professional hands – at a very affordable price. More information about my hair, make-up, beauty and head wear is available on my main website – or feel free to contact me for a no-obligation initial chat.